Urbanista Seol Review
Hello, this is TheTechBoy with a special review. This device was sent to me for a Flip review. This article was based on my Video and edited in Gemini.
The touch controls are another area that left me wanting more. They could be more finicky and more responsive. The good news is you can customize them through the app, but it would be nice if they were just more intuitive overall. Bluetooth connectivity was also a bit of a mixed bag. It worked well with my Samsung phone, but I experienced some annoying drops with another phone I tested, though those could be an issue with the phone..
So, the verdict?
The Urbanista Seoul earphones are a bit of a mixed bag. If you prioritize decent sound at an affordable price, and don't need the 70ms response time, then I would recommend these earbuds.
God bless and Tech Talk To You Later!!!
Labels: affordable earbuds, audio drama, battery life, bluetooth connectivity, comfort, latency, microphone, samsung eq, sound quality, touch controls, urbanista seoul earphones


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home